Friday, June 29, 2012

Possibility

I feel...full.  But an anxious kind of full.  Full of love and emotion and life, wandering inside of me amongst swirls of uncertainty, not sure exactly where to place my energies or how to offer up all of the things that I wish to give.


I feel...possibility.  As if I'm cradled in a shell, so small and fragile, yet wanting so much, yearning to realize the potential that it's been said I have the capacity to possess.


     May I really fly?
                Is it really possible?
                         Can I really bloom into grandeur and soar amongst the beauty of the earth, numbered
                                     among the guardians and the exemplars, shining with light and truth?


Nay, it cannot be true...

And then I look to the light and think, but wait...how could it not be?