Thursday, May 24, 2012

Props to My Home-Skillets

Day twenty-four: A picture of something that means a lot to you.
          It means a lot to me when people take the time to care.  I have been blessed with an incredible support system and I couldn't have made it to where I am in my life without each and every one of you.  Forgive the sentimentality, but I don't know how I got so lucky as to have so many amazing people come into my life.  YOU GUYS MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Wendy: for getting me through high school, for helping me be spontaneous and enjoy life, for all those late night Voxer conversations, and for the sincere support and interest you show it what's going on in my life.

Hilary: for always sending thoughtful text messages when we're miles away, letting me know that I'll always have a friend in Centerville, Utah :)

Aly: for the countless times you've dealt with all my imperfections and sacrificed your sleep to stay up into the night listening to all my worries and issues, always giving the kindest attention and best advice, never judging me and standing by me as the best roommate I could ever ask for.

Ian: for always being a friend; for putting up with all my complaining about college (even though there was nothing to complain about) and for reminding me how to laugh and not take life so seriously.

DJ: for being 100% reliable and fully selfless--for always looking out for me and being the best shoulder to cry on, for showing me how to see the world through different eyes, and for helping me see the value of who I am when no one else could.  You are the best :)

Garrett: for supporting me and believing in me over all these 14 years, for adding perspective and spice to life, for never judging me and for helping me laugh, always bringin' back the good old days.

Courtney: for always being interested and checking in on the updates in my life, and for offering the smart and genuine advice that no one else can.

Danielle: for being  100% real and 100% there; for relating to me in all of my hard times and showing me that I never have to walk them alone.

Kyle: for the utter selflessness, patience, inspiration, and laughter you bring; for always giving so that I could have; for all the times you did the dishes so that I could finish my homework; for lighting up my hope and future, and for seeing me in the eyes of eternity and inspiring me to be the best possible version of myself.


Y'all don't even know how great you are.  Good karma is comin' your way. :)